Information that we collect form our users
We collect different types of information from our users which include but not limit to:
- Personal contact details
- Email address and password
- Details of any purchase made through the Site
- Information automatically collected from your computer
- Billing information such as credit card number and expiry date
- Other information about you that you voluntarily supply to us
- Personal information collected through community site and other too
Use of this information
We use the information collected from our users for multiple purposes which may include but not limit to:
- Make common improvements to our site and the services we offer
- Analyze how customers are making use of the site
- Notify users of certain offers and new products are available and so on
Disclosure/Sharing of personal Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any of the personal information of our users to third parties for their marketing purposes without obtaining their explicit consent. However, the information might be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services such as:
In order for payments to be processed, you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processing agent(s). We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site:
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected
- Credit or debit card payments will be collected by our payment processor
- We do not store credit card numbers or CVV/CVV2 security numbers on our servers
- We have the facility to re-charge a payment source at a later date for recurring bookings, cancellation fees and other payments that need to be taken to enable the smooth running of the website.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
We provide all necessary access to our registered users to update any of their personal information stored in the site. Generally, we will not modify their personal information based on their request because it is very difficult to authenticate their account manually.
A Note About Children
Children (under the age of 18) are not eligible to use the Site unsupervised and we ask that children not to submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Site in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
Privacy Tools & Security
Your information is stored on our dedicated servers located in multiple areas. We use procedural and technical safeguards to protect user’s personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect their privacy, including encryption, “firewalls” and Secure Socket Layers. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. All amended terms shall automatically be effective within 30 days after they are initially posted on the Site.