The Internet store “Bowtieswala.com” is managed by P.S.S. Absolute Kreative, located at ul. Dworcowa 6, 50-456 Wroclaw, Poland. NIP: 8943037156.
We provide the best service to our users without compromising neither quality nor standard. As we provide a wide range of services, we have a comprehensive Terms of Service that incorporates how the users should use our website and services embedded in it. In addition, we may also develop additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) for future needs. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms as furnished below:
Using our services
- The users will follow any policies made available to them within our services
- The users shouldn’t misuse our Services. Misuse might refer to but not exclude to interfere with our Services, access the services in a method other than the interface and violating the instructions that we provide.
- The users shouldn’t use content from our Services unless they obtain permission from us or are otherwise permitted by law. Our Services do not entail the users the ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content they access. In addition, they shouldn’t not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices, branding tools or logos used in our Services
- We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- The contents created or uploaded by anyone else are the sole responsibility of the creator that we may or may not review from time to time basis. We take no responsibility for the contents created by our users. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law.
- Registration with the Site is currently free, however in order to become a registered user you will have to provide some basic personal information.
- You agree that all information supplied on registration is true and accurate and will be kept up to date at all times. We will use the information provided to us to contact you.
- You may not have more than one registration and we reserve the right at our discretion to delete or cancel the membership of any person who in our opinion possesses more than one registration at any time.
- You are not entitled to allow any other person to use your registration. You may not impersonate any other person in any registration whether or not that other person is a user of the Site.
- On receipt of an email by you to us cancelling your registration then we will terminate your registration.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In order to process your order, we need you to provide us all the required information.
- After your order is placed, an automatic e-mail is sent from our system to confirm the order. Please, check carefully all the details and if anything requires any correction, contact us immediately. This is very important as later your order may have already been sent.
- In justified cases, P.S.S. Absolute Kreative reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Your order will normally be dispatched within 2 working days of placing the order. Whilst P.S.S. Absolute Kreative makes every effort to deliver goods within such timescales, however, some delays are inevitable. P.S.S. Absolute Kreative shall not be liable for any delay that you may suffer in this regard.
- If you would like to know what is happening with your delayed order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- All product prices include Value Added Tax (“VAT”) where applicable.
- The following payment methods are accepted: PayPal, Online Bank Transfer
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception:
a) While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy and is provided on an “as is” basis. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by any law, regulation, statute, common law or law of equity.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free.
- Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- From time to time it may be necessary to suspend access to the Site for a period of time and any such interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these terms.